dev-python/vultr using fork #73

Closed
opened 1 year ago by onkelbeh · 1 comments
onkelbeh commented 1 year ago
Owner

don't remeber why I did this

SRC_URI="https://github.com/onkelbeh/${PN}/archive/v${PV}.tar.gz -> ${P}.tar.gz"

should be re-checked, they are working on the workflow:
https://github.com/spry-group/python-vultr/issues/28

don't remeber why I did this SRC_URI="https://github.com/onkelbeh/${PN}/archive/v${PV}.tar.gz -> ${P}.tar.gz" should be re-checked, they are working on the workflow: https://github.com/spry-group/python-vultr/issues/28
onkelbeh added the
cleanup
label 1 year ago
onkelbeh added the
Forked
label 1 year ago
Poster
Owner
Most recent: https://pypi.org/project/vultr/#files is 1.0.1 but HA reference: 0.1.2 https://github.com/home-assistant/core/blob/dev/homeassistant/components/vultr/manifest.json
onkelbeh referenced this issue from a commit 6 months ago
onkelbeh closed this issue 6 months ago
Sign in to join this conversation.
No Milestone
No Assignees
1 Participants
Notifications
Due Date

No due date set.

Dependencies

This issue currently doesn't have any dependencies.

Loading…
There is no content yet.